With Valentines Day just around the corner, I have been looking at creative craft ideas to do with the girls as well as classroom gift ideas. Here are some of my favorite finds from talented fellow bloggers. They should all be safe for classrooms with “no homemade baked goods rules” and you can always look for organic & non-gmo ingredient options. Many have free printables included which is always a great way to save on cost as well. There are so many endless and creative ideas, it will be hard to choose just one!
- Love Bug Fruit Cups from The Melrose Family
- “You Blow Me Away” Bubble Valentine Printable from Capturin Joy with Kristen Duke
- “I Like You Beary Much” Printable Bag Toppers from Cupcake Cutties Designs
- Melted Crayon Fishy Valentines from Mainly Homemade
- “Sip-Sip Hooray” Loopy Straws from Fabulessly Frugal
- “Peel the love” Cutie Valentine from Happy Money Saver
I hope you enjoyed these super creative ideas from some very talented women! What are you crafting up for Valentines Day this year? Share in the comments below.